Can't log into Yahoo Mail from home computer

  • kbc6313
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
      I have had an account for years, but just recently I cannot get access
      to my account. It says logging into yahoo mail, but the little
      annimation does not show up and it never loads. I click on having
      trouble logging in and nothing happens. I have tried going to tolls
      and and deleting history. Still can't get in. It has something to do
      with my account on my home computer. I can still get in with no
      problems on my laptop. Is there anything I can do to fix my login
      script from my accont on my home computer or should I just attempt to
      delete the account and see if that works? Thanks
    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        When the loading yahoo mail screen shows up post this link in the address bar http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?ymv=0 and hit enter.

        Goutam

        I have had an account for years, but just recently I cannot get access
        to my account. It says logging into yahoo mail, but the little
        annimation does not show up and it never loads. I click on having
        trouble logging in and nothing happens. I have tried going to tolls
        and and deleting history. Still can't get in. It has something to do
        with my account on my home computer. I can still get in with no
        problems on my laptop. Is there anything I can do to fix my login
        script from my accont on my home computer or should I just attempt to
        delete the account and see if that works? Thanks

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Karl Hunter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
          Or, go onto your laptop, where Yahoo! Mail works, and switch back to the classic Yahoo! Mail. At least you'll be able to run Yahoo! Mail both computers.

          Happy New Year,
          Karl Hunter.