Re: [Y-Mail] Attaching Audio/Pictures/Photos

  • turner_727
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2006
      Right, I agree...but when you thrown AOL into the mix....;)

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 28, 2006
        Ian:

        can you give me the full filename of the files you're attaching? I'm wondering if the file suffix (i.e. ".jpg") is missing. That might cause us to mis-label the attachment in the outgoing message. If you want, feel free to send me an image or sound file so I can see what the raw message looks like. That might give me some hints on how to reproduce this problem so I can log a bug if there really is a problem on our end.

        Also, what browser and operating system are you using?

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2006
          Is it possible he must just manually input the proper file-type
          extension when saving the file? Like for example saving a poster as
          "poster.jpg".