Old Yahoo! Mail

  • Karl Hunter
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 21, 2006
      Just out of interest, when will the old Yahoo! be deleted?
      I'm asking because friends use the old one (they hate this one) and they don't want to be forced to use this new one.

      Merry Christmas,
      Karl Hunter.

    • James
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 3, 2007
        Hmm, I don't add events that often but I always assumed that if you
        set the start and end dates it would do a recurring event on a daily
        interval. I guess it may work differently than that, and for more
        advanced repetition you unfortunately must revert to the classic calendar.

        I kind of doubt you'll see a new calendar by the end of this month,
        although it may hit your server first. Wait a minute, the calendar
        doesn't show the f### servers, so when updated will it be distributed
        all at once?

        I don't think a sidebar will be added, but probably a matching update
        to the calendar site.