Something that bugs me with PhotoMail

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      It seems we cannot send large size pictures as they will be downgraded
      to a standard size in the Photomail slideshow. It's really annoying
      when the picture contain text for example...it becomes unreadable
    • Darlene
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        All the pictures are  blurry, Your friends can't download, just look at your album and catch a snag if their inclined.  Definitely not something I would want to use to showcase my photos are artwork.  I hope it gets better soon.  I use yahoo photo albums for backgrounds, email sends, and stationary. etc.

        I perfer flickr for my artwork and high pixel photos.  I wish they would both support gif's and full support on all yahoo programs for Firefox.

        Internet Explorer  is just ,  hmmmmm,  put nicely, " nothing but bug splats on my new high def screen".

        Darlene