Error Code 1

  • rajindrabhagat
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 20, 2006
      Hi

      I'm experiencing the same problem as many others with Error Code 1.

      I've used the link to report the problem, but its still not fixed. The
      server I was last logged into was :

      uk.f868.mail.yahoo.com

      Hope somebody can help.

      Rajindra
    • thptrek
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 20, 2006
        In doing some research on the web it seems that this is a widespread
        problem that Yahoo is having. Customer care sent me an email that
        they corrected it, but they did not. I am still having error code 1
        and 2 problems. I am on server farm 518.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "rajindrabhagat" <rajindrabhagat@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I'm experiencing the same problem as many others with Error Code 1.
        >
        > I've used the link to report the problem, but its still not fixed.
        The
        > server I was last logged into was :
        >
        > uk.f868.mail.yahoo.com
        >
        > Hope somebody can help.
        >
        > Rajindra

      • Goutam Nath
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 21, 2007
          Today while I was logged in and checking my email, suddenly I started getting an error message, then I signed out and then signed back in and I got the 'Error Code 1', I tried logging in twice more and still the same, on the next attempt thankfully the Yahoo mail beta appeared.

          Gosh! I was totally freaked out :(

          ~ Goutam

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 21, 2007
            Is that bug still hanging arund? I thought it was fixed? It hasn't
            happened to me, though.....

            http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
            IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

            Goutam Nath wrote:
            > Today while I was logged in and checking my email, suddenly I started getting an error message, then I signed out and then signed back in and I got the 'Error Code 1', I tried logging in twice more and still the same, on the next attempt thankfully the Yahoo mail beta appeared.
            >
            > Gosh! I was totally freaked out :(
            >
            > ~ Goutam

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • kadezmaria
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 8, 2008
              I am not able to open my mail account and it shows Error code 1 What
              do I have to do?
            • Sasafrass
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 8, 2008
                Please contact Yahoo Support.

                kadezmaria wrote:
                > I am not able to open my mail account and it shows Error code 1 What
                > do I have to do?
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • kay3skittles
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 17, 2008
                  Dear Yahoo! Group,
                  i have been trying to check my email...but error code 1 is making me
                  not get to my email, its always asking for my password, then I get a
                  window that says "sorry for the inconvenience". It told me to be
                  patient, but I have waited several days to see if I could check my
                  email...could you please fix this problem so I can check my
                  email...thankyou
                • Sasafrass
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 17, 2008
                    Please contact Ryan at ymailblog1@...

                    kay3skittles wrote:
                    > Dear Yahoo! Group,
                    > i have been trying to check my email...but error code 1 is making me
                    > not get to my email, its always asking for my password, then I get a
                    > window that says "sorry for the inconvenience". It told me to be
                    > patient, but I have waited several days to see if I could check my
                    > email...could you please fix this problem so I can check my
                    > email...thankyou
                  • Kathy
                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 17, 2008
                      Yes, I was getting the same thing with my other yahoo account.. What a pain in the butt!

                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 17, 2008
                        I get this with my free Yahoo!Mail account, but not with my paid Yahoo!Mail account. Odd.....

                        Simmie
                        ______________________________________

                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 17, 2008
                          I'm still able to use my account for about two minutes out of every
                          15-20 minutes. If so many other people are experiencing the same
                          thing, and it's lasting for days, why is there nothing on the blog?

                          Ryan? Is the new URL really so momentous that clients' problems with
                          service are being ignored?

                          Robin
                          Posted on the website because I can't get into my YMail

                          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Kathy <katerina_9561@...> wrote:

                          > Yes, I was getting the same thing with my other yahoo account.. What
                          a pain in the butt!

                        • amandawalter80
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 8, 2009
                            When I try to log into my mail account, I get an "Error Code 1" message. It says to clear cookies & try opening again- I did, and it still doesn't work.

                            Even better, to submit a help request, you need to list your e-mail address for Yahoo help to contact you! How can I get their e-mails responding to my help request when I cannot access my e-mail??? Any ideas on how to fix this?
                          • Goutam Nath
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jul 8, 2009
                              You can check their reply once they've fixed your problem, they usually
                              don't take long.

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jul 10, 2009
                                I just reactivated this email address after 3 to 4 years and I noticed that my mail is blocked by an error message. Help?
                              • Sasafrass
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jul 11, 2009
                                  The only thing you can do is contact Yahoo Support. http://help.yahoo.com