error code 1

  • jjocsak
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 14, 2006
      I've tried for over 3 weeks now to get this fixed. Over a dozen
      emails, calling support and all I get is canned replies stating:

      "Sorry to hear you had problems accessing Yahoo! Mail. We jumped on it,
      and hopefully the temporary problem is now taken care of."

      I got this message many times and of course it's not fixed.
      This is unacceptable. I have mail that I have to get and am unable.
      Yes it's free email, but many people rely on this service.

      I can't believe that Yahoo is doing this. I know I'm not alone.

      Does anyone have an answer for me?

      Jeff
    • Ryan Kennedy
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 14, 2006
        Jeff:

        give me your Yahoo! email address and I'll bug customer care to take care of it.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail

        I've tried for over 3 weeks now to get this fixed. Over a dozen
        emails, calling support and all I get is canned replies stating:

        "Sorry to hear you had problems accessing Yahoo! Mail. We jumped on it,
        and hopefully the temporary problem is now taken care of."

        I got this message many times and of course it's not fixed.
        This is unacceptable. I have mail that I have to get and am unable.
        Yes it's free email, but many people rely on this service.

        I can't believe that Yahoo is doing this. I know I'm not alone.

        Does anyone have an answer for me?

        Jeff

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • jjocsak
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2006
          Ryan, the email is bjjocsak@...

          Thanks
          Jeff

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <rckenned@...> wrote:

          > Jeff:
          >
          > give me your Yahoo! email address and I'll bug customer care to
          take care of it.

          > Ryan Kennedy
          > Yahoo! Mail

        • jjocsak
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 21, 2006
            Just great. I now mysteriously have access to my email account but all
            my mail 200+ messages are gone. And now I start the
            "will-I-ever-get-an-answer" routine to find out where they are.
            Unbelievable. I just received an email stating everything was checked
            out and all is well, even though I told them all my mail was gone.

            Jeff

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jjocsak" <jjocsak@...> wrote:

            > Ryan, the email is bjjocsak@...
            >
            > Thanks
            > Jeff
            >

            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <rckenned@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Jeff:
            > >
            > > give me your Yahoo! email address and I'll bug customer care to
            > take care of it.
            > >
            > > Ryan Kennedy
            > > Yahoo! Mail

          • Noelooo
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11, 2008
              Not been able to get into my other yahoo mail account for over a week,
              tried login in on 4 different computers, tried contacting yahoo.

              can anyone help me please

              Noel
            • Sasafrass
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 12, 2008
                Email Ryan: ymailblog1@...

                Noelooo wrote:
                > Not been able to get into my other yahoo mail account for over a week,
                > tried login in on 4 different computers, tried contacting yahoo.
                >
                > can anyone help me please
              • tony
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
                  I can not access any of my email...no matter what tricks i try,
                  nothing...any ideas?