[Help - Please] Error Code 1

  • Zenex System
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Recently I keep getting this error after login into Yahoo! Mail:

      -----------------------------
      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo!
      Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing
      thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.

      Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or
      logging
      out than back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that will take
      care
      of things.

      If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it
      out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page
      means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances
      are
      we're working on it now.

      If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks
      above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1.

      Thanks,

      The Yahoo! Mail Team
      ----------------------------

      Everything else such as Address, Calendar, Notepad... seem to be
      working fine.

      So far I get the same error while using Internet Explorer 6.0, Opera
      9.1, Mozilla Firefox 2.0. The error also occurs when login on a
      different computer.

      The strange thing is that when a family member used their Yahoo ID
      log in on the same computer, he has no problem with the email !!!

      Already tried to contact Yahoo by phone which direct me to Yahoo
      Answers. The answers found there direct me to call Yahoo !!! It
      getting very frustrating going around in circle.

      Any help getting Yahoo! Mail working again is highly appreciated.

      Thank you,
    • ~~Janet~~
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
        I get this error or a similiar one when I try to forward an email with an attachment... it's a pain in the rump!

        Come on Yahoo! This has been ongoing for the last 2 builds! If it's "known" why don't you fix it?!?!?