What's wrong with the beta

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2006
      I haven't been able to log into the beta for nearly 24 hours now. I was on the f303 farm when last there.

      Bruce

      Bruce Barcome
      bruce.w3lj@...

    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2006
        Beta is working fine... your may want to clean your cashe and history, sometimetime that gets hung up in your browser when beta loads and run antispyware just incase .... you need to be a bit more specific if you want more help....

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2006
          A couple hours ago Yahoo! mail beta wasn't working for me either. I
          signed in with my at&t account but the mail beta page failed to load
          messages and sometimes didn't load at all. Also, the switch back link
          didn't work.

          I signed into my alternate address and it worked perfectly (now on
          f308:)), and I used it to read feeds.

          It seems to be working now, although kinda slow at first