Re: I can migrate you to farm 308

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      (I also Emailed this)

      My main email address: netster007@...
      My regular, test address: jakk9406@...

      Hi, I am always anxious to get the new versions so I would like f308.
      However, when I first read that title I knew there had to be a catch.
      Unfortunately, my main account is AT&T sponsored so this alternate
      account doesn't do too much good for me, I guess I will be able to see
      new features (even though it'll probably be months of delay till they
      make it to my real email account).

      Yes, I know, AT&T doesn't want it's customers complaining when a
      feature doesn't work perfectly, but isn't there any way for us to get
      the new features without unreasonable delays (this applies to other Y!
      services as well like photo mail and New Y! photos beta). Could I
      make some agreement where I wouldn't freak out if some beta is a
      little buggy and in return I would get the same access to new features
      other accounts got (probably far too ideal to be possible)? I'd far
      prefer it if rather than making the new domain and all the
      modifications, AT&T just set us up as Y! plus addresses!

      I don't know wether Yahoo! or AT&T has more control on this issue. As
      a loyal Yahoo! user, it's something that's consistently bugged me.
      This is unquestionably my biggest gripe with Yahoo!