Re: Error help

  • Suzanne Williams
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 1, 2006
      I wanted to post this comment yesterday, but ran out of time. I use
      software called Superkeys. It works esp. well on my laptop since I
      don't use a mouse. You program in keyboard shortcuts for just about
      anything - from passwords, to software applications, to entire emails.
      It's a very hand piece of software and easy to use (once you read the
      directions which are simple and well written).

      http://downloads.zdnet.com/search.aspx?kw=superkeys

      Suzanne