Re: [Y-Mail] Viewing Specific messages

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      The easiest thing to do is sort by read/unread. In the message list, to the left of the "From" column is an "i" inside of a circle. Clicking on that sorts by read/unread (duh...isn't it obvious?). I use that a lot to bring all of my unread messages to the top, sort of a poor-mans way of implementing the "view all unread" feature.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail