RSS Feeds broke again

  • Chuck Halverson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2006
      f564

      Just reporting RSS Feeds broke again on 564. No updates since yesterday and 1/3 of my list is missing again. Any others?

      Chuck
      St. Paul, MN

    • John Cowan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2006
        Wasn't the purpose of this group to discuss the pros and cons of the new BETA mail interface. It seems that this has turned into Tech Support recently.

        John

        test'; " type=text/css>

      • ordinaryfoolisnj
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2006
          I don't see how any relevant discussion of Beta can not include some
          tech support topics. Within reason (especially those related to
          classic).

          Although, "classic" discussions can be helpful to Ryan, as may get
          ideas to share with the team about what is not working or satisfactory
          in the old program that could be better implemented/improved in beta.
          Again, within reason.

          Also, there may be issues that I don't know about because of my
          particular configuration, etc (for instance, I asked people's
          experience with IE 7 and mail, because while I don't use IE -- I want
          to be aware of any issues in case I find myself having to check my
          beta mail using someone elses computer, and also to make the group at
          large aware of any problems being experienced that M$ and Yahoo may
          not yet be aware of).

          Lastly, reading about problems may one day help me recognize and solve
          my own issues with beta (which I use exclusively in my paid Yahoo
          mail) and the differences from classic (I found it impossible to use
          beta with the free Yahoo account due to ads crowding the viewing space).

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, John Cowan <Southbayj@...> wrote:

          > Wasn't the purpose of this group to discuss the pros and cons of the
          new BETA mail interface. It seems that this has turned into Tech
          Support recently.

          > John
          >

          > test'; " type=text/css>

        • Chuck Halverson
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
            Yeah, It was just a friendly reporting of something I saw to the
            possible powers that be..... : )

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ordinaryfoolisnj"