Re: [Y-Mail] Duplicate addresses?

  • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
      --- elizabeth_35674 <elizabeth_35674@...> wrote:
      > Why does Yahoo allow me to add address that are already in address
      > book?? One address i clicked on was there 6 times...will have to check
      > 3000 addresses for dups now....DUH!

      Part of the problem is that when you add a Yahoo 360 member to your buddy list,
      it adds an entry for that person, regardless of whether or not that person is
      already in there with their Yahoo ID. Furthermore, if you delete records that
      have been added through Messenger or 360, Yahoo removes the person from your
      respective friend list. This is a bug that Yahoo clearly needs to address.

      Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
      360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp