Re: [Y-Mail] beta mail

  • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 28, 2006
      --- Cindy Kee <robmikemom@...> wrote:
      > In fact, I signed up for both Yahoo
      > Personal Address and Yahoo Plus for this account. Paid Yahoo directly for
      > both. So why won't Yahoo update the farm that I am on?

      Remember that the new version is a BETA test version. Be definition, it is not
      considered to be complete and may have bugs in it. As was pointed out earlier,
      you are paying for service, and thus that service should be reliable. By
      definition, a beta version of software is assumed NOT to be reliable.

      I'm a paying customer as well and I'm not using the beta version because of all
      of the bugs and missing features. I rely on YMail too much to use it.

      Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
      360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp