Re: Ouch!

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2005
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <guillaume.belfiore@g...>
      wrote:
      > Yahoo Mail is not working thru Internet Explorer 7 beta right now.
      > I think I also heard that Gmail did not go thru either.
      > Hopefully this will not putt off the Yahoo! Mail beta ....

      IE 7 Beta wasn't meant for wide use by the general public. It was
      meant for developers so they could check to make sure their
      applications work with all the changes Microsoft made. So the fact
      that various applications don't work with IE 7 Beta shouldn't be a
      surprise.

      I can't speak for every team within the company, but I know people
      within the mail team are working on the necessary changes to make Y!
      Mail and the upcoming Y! Mail Beta work with IE 7.

      Ryan