YMail - Calendar summary at bottom of screen

  • robigouk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hi,

      this function is great. However - it's frustrating you can't add
      a "repeating event" from the add button, yet you can edit a repeating
      event and it's asks you whether is for this date only or all future
      dates etc.

      I hope this will be updated soon as it's a niggly thing if you use
      Calendar alot (as I still have to leave calendar open as well as mail)