Re: [Y-Mail] Re: AddressGuard Indicator colors

  • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
      > Signature length has been an issue for me. I want to
      > put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand the signature length!

      What do you NEED a long signature for? Most of the time that I've seen people
      use extremely large signatures, they just include all sorts of useless stuff in them.

      Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
      360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp
    • J. Hare
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
        I use Yahoo mail for my business and have links to my
        websites and a general caveat related to information
        being sent - intended for user, etc.

        Unfortunately, email is designed for personal not
        business use. Another example is the hourly and daily
        limitation. When I do an email campaign to my
        customer base, it take me a week to send out all the
        emails I need to send. Bummer for me...

        Have any ideas?

        Jeff

        --- "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@...>
        wrote:

        > > Signature length has been an issue for me. I want
        > > put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand
        > the signature length!
        >
        > What do you NEED a long signature for? Most of the
        > time that I've seen people
        > use extremely large signatures, they just include
        > all sorts of useless stuff in them.

        > Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
        > 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp

      • jook13
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006
          I forgot to mention that the other added benefit of having all my
          addresses color-coded is it makes it *tons* easier to see if there are
          false positives in the Bulk (spam) folder - just look for the color-
          coded messages! An improvement would be able to sort by color!

          Cheers, John