Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Lost a lot of functionality when I upgraded to IE7 provided by

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      If you were using IE7 on XP, your "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent" should be "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Win32)". Check and see if that's the case.

      Manufacturers may not distribute the OS on CDs these days, but XP allows you to create one set of recovery disc. You should be able to use them for repair if needed.

      -----

      Come and visit my 360°

      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea