Re: [Y-Mail] Re: AddressGuard Indicator colors

  • J. Hare
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
      Signature length has been an issue for me. I want to
      put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand the
      signature length!

      Regards,
      jeff

    • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
        > Signature length has been an issue for me. I want to
        > put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand the signature length!

        What do you NEED a long signature for? Most of the time that I've seen people
        use extremely large signatures, they just include all sorts of useless stuff in them.

        Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
        360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp
      • J. Hare
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
          I use Yahoo mail for my business and have links to my
          websites and a general caveat related to information
          being sent - intended for user, etc.

          Unfortunately, email is designed for personal not
          business use. Another example is the hourly and daily
          limitation. When I do an email campaign to my
          customer base, it take me a week to send out all the
          emails I need to send. Bummer for me...

          Have any ideas?

          Jeff

          --- "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@...>
          wrote:

          > > Signature length has been an issue for me. I want
          > > put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand
          > the signature length!
          >
          > What do you NEED a long signature for? Most of the
          > time that I've seen people
          > use extremely large signatures, they just include
          > all sorts of useless stuff in them.

          > Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
          > 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp

        • jook13
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006
            I forgot to mention that the other added benefit of having all my
            addresses color-coded is it makes it *tons* easier to see if there are
            false positives in the Bulk (spam) folder - just look for the color-
            coded messages! An improvement would be able to sort by color!

            Cheers, John