Re: AddressGuard Indicator colors

  • Gerald W. Gaston
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
      That is a good one. I missed the colors as well.

      I just added another AddressGuard related one to the wish list as
      well: Add a vertical scroll bar on the "From" drop down list when
      needed.

      For heavy AddressGuard users (that actually need to send from some of
      their addresses), this is a show stopper for the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      --
      Gerald

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

      > John,
      >
      > great idea, ive been using beta for so long I forgot about the
      colors, i was going to add your entry to the wish list but noticed
      that george has already entered it as "color coding of mail source"

    • robigouk
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
        Yes - the vertical scroll bar for the "From" drop down list is a
        must.. my AddressGuard list goes off the bottom of the page - and I
        sue them all (one of the best features on Yahoo Plus).

        Also - more than one signature would be nice (and given a choice to
        choose which one or none at all whilst composing the mail).

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald W. Gaston" <sp1d3rc1d3r-
        ymug@...> wrote:

        > That is a good one. I missed the colors as well.
        >
        > I just added another AddressGuard related one to the wish list as
        > well: Add a vertical scroll bar on the "From" drop down list when
        > needed.
        >
        > For heavy AddressGuard users (that actually need to send from some
        of
        > their addresses), this is a show stopper for the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        >
        > --
        > Gerald
        >
        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@> wrote:
        > >
        > > John,
        > >
        > > great idea, ive been using beta for so long I forgot about the
        > colors, i was going to add your entry to the wish list but noticed
        > that george has already entered it as "color coding of mail
        source"

      • J. Hare
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
          Signature length has been an issue for me. I want to
          put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand the
          signature length!

          Regards,
          jeff

        • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
            > Signature length has been an issue for me. I want to
            > put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand the signature length!

            What do you NEED a long signature for? Most of the time that I've seen people
            use extremely large signatures, they just include all sorts of useless stuff in them.

            Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
            360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp
          • J. Hare
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
              I use Yahoo mail for my business and have links to my
              websites and a general caveat related to information
              being sent - intended for user, etc.

              Unfortunately, email is designed for personal not
              business use. Another example is the hourly and daily
              limitation. When I do an email campaign to my
              customer base, it take me a week to send out all the
              emails I need to send. Bummer for me...

              Have any ideas?

              Jeff

              --- "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@...>
              wrote:

              > > Signature length has been an issue for me. I want
              > > put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand
              > the signature length!
              >
              > What do you NEED a long signature for? Most of the
              > time that I've seen people
              > use extremely large signatures, they just include
              > all sorts of useless stuff in them.

              > Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
              > 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp

            • jook13
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006
                I forgot to mention that the other added benefit of having all my
                addresses color-coded is it makes it *tons* easier to see if there are
                false positives in the Bulk (spam) folder - just look for the color-
                coded messages! An improvement would be able to sort by color!

                Cheers, John