New plateform? what do ya mean ??

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
      Alright, I've selected a bunch of articles describing the new Yahoo!
      Mail plateform. Some of you might not be familar with this news:

      - From Yahoo! News:
      http://tinyurl.com/8hvos

      - From Cnet:
      http://tinyurl.com/7eg52

      - From DMNews:
      http://tinyurl.com/8p8fk

      - From my blog :)
      http://tinyurl.com/dbkdj

      Now I hoipe you're as excited as us and look forward to discuss it
      with us. Should you be invited in the beta or not, at least you'll
      know everything about it, read users' experience and decide for
      yourself whether or not you'll wanna switch :)
    • rojascremonesi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2005
        I really wish to get my hands on a beta invite, or whatever Yahoo
        decides it's the right way to distribute it. If it will be as awesome
        as Yahoo! Music Engine, My Web 2.0 or the products we've already
        seen.. Wow..!

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <belfiore_guillaume@y...>