Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Ryan the Evangelist // George H.

  • ~~Janet~~
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      I've got to say, George, that Yahoo Customer Care has NEVER been a good thing; beta or regular Yahoo. I cannot tell you the times that I spent days upon days upon days begging, screaming, demanding and threatening until finally, something was done to resolve my problem. The canned spiels really get to you... Yahoo Customer Care just doesn't give a hoot if you're having problems... even if you're a paying member.

      That IS something Yahoo needs to work on... but I doubt that they will.

      Janet