AddressGuard Indicator colors

  • jook13
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hello All!

      I must have hundreds of AddressGuard entries and all of them have an
      indicator color which really makes it easy for me to sort through my Y!
      Plus email. Please incorporate this feature into the new version!
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
        John,

        great idea, ive been using beta for so long I forgot about the colors, i was going to add your entry to the wish list but noticed that george has already entered it as "color coding of mail source"

        Liz

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
          That is a good one. I missed the colors as well.

          I just added another AddressGuard related one to the wish list as
          well: Add a vertical scroll bar on the "From" drop down list when
          needed.

          For heavy AddressGuard users (that actually need to send from some of
          their addresses), this is a show stopper for the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          --
          Gerald

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

          > John,
          >
          > great idea, ive been using beta for so long I forgot about the
          colors, i was going to add your entry to the wish list but noticed
          that george has already entered it as "color coding of mail source"

        • robigouk
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
            Yes - the vertical scroll bar for the "From" drop down list is a
            must.. my AddressGuard list goes off the bottom of the page - and I
            sue them all (one of the best features on Yahoo Plus).

            Also - more than one signature would be nice (and given a choice to
            choose which one or none at all whilst composing the mail).

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald W. Gaston" <sp1d3rc1d3r-
            ymug@...> wrote:

            > That is a good one. I missed the colors as well.
            >
            > I just added another AddressGuard related one to the wish list as
            > well: Add a vertical scroll bar on the "From" drop down list when
            > needed.
            >
            > For heavy AddressGuard users (that actually need to send from some
            of
            > their addresses), this is a show stopper for the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
            >
            > --
            > Gerald
            >
            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@> wrote:
            > >
            > > John,
            > >
            > > great idea, ive been using beta for so long I forgot about the
            > colors, i was going to add your entry to the wish list but noticed
            > that george has already entered it as "color coding of mail
            source"

          • J. Hare
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
              Signature length has been an issue for me. I want to
              put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand the
              signature length!

              Regards,
              jeff

            • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
                > Signature length has been an issue for me. I want to
                > put more in the signature than is allowed. Expand the signature length!

                What do you NEED a long signature for? Most of the time that I've seen people
                use extremely large signatures, they just include all sorts of useless stuff in them.

                Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
                360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp
              • J. Hare
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
                  I use Yahoo mail for my business and have links to my
                  websites and a general caveat related to information
                  being sent - intended for user, etc.

                  Unfortunately, email is designed for personal not
                  business use. Another example is the hourly and daily
                  limitation. When I do an email campaign to my
                  customer base, it take me a week to send out all the
                  emails I need to send. Bummer for me...

                  Have any ideas?

                  Jeff

                  --- "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@...>

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006
                    I forgot to mention that the other added benefit of having all my
                    addresses color-coded is it makes it *tons* easier to see if there are
                    false positives in the Bulk (spam) folder - just look for the color-
                    coded messages! An improvement would be able to sort by color!

                    Cheers, John