Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Should we have another FREE webmail accts discussion?

  • gboja
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
      I also use all 4 webmails (AOL, Gmail, Yahoo Beta, Yahoo Classic, MS LiveMail).
      I have to say I like Yahoo webmail the best (UI is better, etc).
      Yahoo Mail Beta is easy to use although I wish it would have more of the features that
      I like/use and of course there are still problems.

      I like Gmail's search features and the fact that I dont get graphic ads.

      I use AOL's webmail for sentimental reasons (i used to work for Netscape before it
      got bought my AOL). Overall, it's OK although loading of messages is slow and sometimes
      I get errors when trying to send messages. The integration of IM to the webmail interface is
      OK, i guess (i havent used it).

      MS LiveMail has gotten better but somehow I just have not warmed up to it (gotten faster, etc)
      but so far nothing stands out that makes me want to use it more.

      I use Yahoo/AOL the most.

      glenda