Re: Disappearance of Known Issues Database

  • George Hutfilz
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
      Since other information of mine has been deleted from other tables, it
      seems someone in the group may have malicious intent. I won't try
      "Known Issues" again; would you please remove it from the home page?

      George Hutfilz

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > The log indicates that it was deleted by someone on Oct 18, 2006
      8:14pm, and apparently he/she joined the group on the same day.

      > The permission controls of the database are very limited, and came with
      > the assumption that those in the group do not have malicious intent.
      I've now made a backup of the remaining tables. But aside from that,
      I'm not sure there's anything else we can do.

      > -----
      >

      > Come and visit my 360°
      >
      > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      What has happened to the Known