Yahoo guy

  • Phil Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      Actually, and now I think of it, perhaps the guy could be a Guy and be
      hung, drawn and quartered and then burned at the stake. That would
      satisfy my seasonal thirst for British holidays.

      Phil

      PS Guy Fawkes for those ignorant of the reference.
    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
        This thread has gone way off topic, so please end it here.

        -----

        Come and visit my 360°

        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea