Re: Question for AT&T Yahoo Users

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
      It took months after the new version was initially released, but i can
      vouch for V0.4.0 (f812). I'd assume the other att builds are the same

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, ~~Janet~~ <magicrose99@...> wrote:

      > I'm not sure what build he has... but I will give this a try! TY for
      giving me something to try!

      one of the newer ones, you should be able to change the font settings
      for "plain text" in "Mail Options", so that when you compose with
      plain text, it uses the font you specified for display.

      > -----
      >

      > Come and visit my 360°
      >
      > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      can't figure out how to set the default font in his emails to a larger
      size. I can change it per email he sends, but can't figure out how to
      keep it that larger size.