Re: Yahoo Guy

  • ontokyotime
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2006
      There are a lot of countries where the leaves are not falling. It's
      summer in Australia right now.

      And what does the turkey have to do with fall?
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2006
        well sorry that you have to endure summer and not rake leaves
        Turkey represents Thanksgiving here in north america Yes yahoos customers are located everywhere in the world however breakdancing is representing WHAT exactly internationally? so since yahoo is based in NA I just made a suggestion.

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 4, 2006
          I'm still seeing the bouncy guy.

          Turkey & Fall?

          Trying to remember what my Brissy friend would say... it's an
          American *rigidity* of certain foods served at specific national
          holidays. After dining on a plate of turkey, American football on
          the telly and *recovering* on the couch.

          [I've just slaughtered OZ English.]

          There's another holiday food that's catching on very quickly,
          turducken. 'Turducken' anyone?

          I'll save those unaware's of what 'turducken' is. Stuff a deboned
          chicken breast inside > a deboned duck breast inside > a deboned
          turkey breast.

          Dane

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ontokyotime" <ontokyotime@...> wrote:

          > There are a lot of countries where the leaves are not falling. It's
          > summer in Australia right now.
          >
          > And what does the turkey have to do with fall?

        • Phil Rose
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 4, 2006
            But the origin of that custom is mediaeval where the whol chicken
            would go into a goose into a swan (I believe it was those foul fowl).

            Anyway, who cares about what the silly little man does? I think he's
            silly and kind of sweet or as our American cousins would say at
            every conceivable opportunity 'soOOOoooo cute'. About anything. I've
            heard them refer to tax forms as cute. I despair.

            Phil