This group is for... (find best definition here)

  • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      Agree.

      Rafael E.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
      clip --

      I would put forth that we are all a bunch of Y-Mail Beta users -- male and female, young and old, free and paid account, from all over the world, native and non-native English writers -- who joined this list to discuss the positives and negatives of the Beta trial, help each other out with problems that arise, identify bugs and possible solutions or workarounds, and make suggestions to the Y-Mail team for improvements and new features.

      What do others think?

    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        I tried to "fish" for a more serious discussion earlier (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/message/6904). Too bad no one "bites". :)