Question for AT&T Yahoo Users

  • ~~Janet~~
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
      My father has AT&T Yahoo email and I can't figure out how to set the default font in his emails to a larger size. I can change it per email he sends, but can't figure out how to keep it that larger size.

      Does anyone know?!?!

      TIA!
      Janet

    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
        I'm not sure which build the AT&T Y-Mail is using, but if it were one of the newer ones, you should be able to change the font settings for "plain text" in "Mail Options", so that when you compose with plain text, it uses the font you specified for display.

        -----

        Come and visit my 360°

        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
          I'm not sure what build he has... but I will give this a try! TY for giving me something to try!

          My father has AT&T Yahoo email and I can't figure out how to set the default font in his emails to a larger size. I can change it per email he sends, but can't figure out how to keep it that larger size.

          Does anyone know?!?!

          TIA!

          Janet

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • James
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
            It took months after the new version was initially released, but i can
            vouch for V0.4.0 (f812). I'd assume the other att builds are the same