Same problem - delayed

  • Lee Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      I am having the same problem with email being delayed at Yahoo. This is
      definitely a Yahoo issue. . . their greylisting programs are
      bouncing/delaying emails. I have some that have taken 4 days to get
      delivered to my Yahoo inbox.

      I had to pay for another service to mirror my email at Yahoo . . . the
      minute I set up the forwards to my new email box, I started getting all the
      emails that never made it to Yahoo.

      My ISP tells me the Yahoo system does not play well with other MTA's at some
      ISP's. Not all ISP's are having problems.

      I will say this . . . I don't care how fantastic the new Yahoo Mail Beta
      interface is . . . If I can't trust them to get me my mail on a timely
      manner . . . I will have to go elsewhere. And I PAY Yahoo for their mail
      service . . . and they still can't deliver on time.
      Lee