Re: Caution, Rough Seas Ahead!

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2006
      Hit help>about firefox. It should say version 2.0

      It is possible that an error is being caused by an incompatible extension?

      1)To check this click
      Start>Programs>Mozilla Firefox>Mozilla Firefox (safe mode)
      and try logging into yahoo mail beta again. If it works in safe mode
      GO TO STEP 2 (then either you have a bad extension, or a corrupt
      profile folder).

      2)Exit and load Fx in normal mode this time, and try disabling
      extensions till Y! mail beta works. Continue disabling and enabling
      til you zero in on the extension(s) causing the problem.

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > Maybe it has something to do with setting
      "extensions.checkCompatiblility" to false?

      > -----
      >

      > Come and visit my 360°
      >
      > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      my Linux system, & when I logged