Re: [Y-Mail] Trouble with POP Access.

  • Matt Martin
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 27, 2006
      I've tried Thunderbird, and it's kludge too.

      I'm not gonna sit here and argue with y'all about Mozilla. Really, it's worse than arguing with Christians on the net. I have no interest in using any Mozilla product, and nothing you can say will change my mind. It has been weighed. It has been measured. And it has been found wanting.