Re: upgrades/updates

  • Dane
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2006
      I know, I know - this group's focus on using Yahoo Mail, but...

      I've been using the IE7 beta #'s and RC #'s, now the IE7 final.

      I've noticed that HP *bundleware* does not work with IE7, like HP
      Image Director will not open the front door, back door, side door.

      HP tech support replies - reads like coming outta Calcutta - admits
      their bundleware is not yet compatible with IE7 final release. To
      summarize the gobs of click this's and enter that's, they end up
      saying "roll back" to a previous version of IE7's that worked.

      I've asked 'em, "what's the browser got to do with it, why not just
      the OS?" The response, HP bundleware "is dependent on IE6."

      I know this ain't got nothing to do with Yahoo mail, however going
      off on a tangent - it might.

      Dane