Calendar

  • Kurt Norris
    Message 1 of 60 , Dec 8, 2005
      when will yahoo mail be creating an Calendar for yahoo beta

    • yanp
      Message 60 of 60 , Dec 12, 2012
        I just got the new interface... and based on what I read here and what my friends with Yahoo Mail told me, I'm missing the Calendar tab and I'm missing the calendar option if I click on the gear in the upper right corner.

        Can anyone here help?

        Can anyone email me the link for Chat Support?