Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Changes in the new version ???

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 25, 2006
      There seems to be an increasing number of messages with only quotes but have senseless or no reply (like the one attached). In the past, I often give the poster the benefit of the doubts and allow the post, so they'd know that the post isn't coming out correctly. But in the future, "empty reply posts" may be deleted without notice.

      Currently, the Y-Mail group is setup to filter all non-text attachments and HTML formatting by default, so please remember to use only plain text for posting. :)

      -----

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea