Re: Yahoo Mail Beta won't let me sign into my mail

  • James
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
      It displays your yahoo user-name when signed in if you visit this site
      https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.slogin=netster007@...&.intl=us&.src=&.bypass=&.partner=sbc&.done=http%3a//edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_profile%3f.done=http%3a//mail.yahoo.com/%26.partner=sbc%26.scrumb=0&pkg=&owd=

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > Actually ... they do put the username onscreen sometimes. It
      happens if you were already verified, but then try to force another
      login by directly visiting a login page (e.g. http://login.yahoo.com).

      > In Earl's case, I think he may have tried almost all possibilities
      except accepting/declining the beta, so everything was kinda going in
      a loop.

      > -----
      >
      > Come and visit my 360°
      > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      catching your password! yahoo wont keep your user name on the
      screen... dump your cookings, history, etc and run some programs to
      remove it from your system than try to see if that will fix, than you
      want to set up the secure log on with yahoo this way you'll know if
      you are being spoofed.