Re: f555 upgraded...

  • Dane
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 20, 2006
      Thanks for adding 551, appreciate it.

      I've been using both Firefox 2 previous betas and RC's plus IE 7's
      previous betas and RC's. I think they might've been conjoined twins
      separated at birth?

      Dane

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, too_much green_tea <toomuchgreentea@...>
      wrote:

      > I believe both the f555 and f551 entries were updated :)
      >
      > The IE7's early release feels like a marketing push rather than the
      engineering saying it's ready. And even though they grabbed the
      headline from Firefox, in the end it can really hurt them if some major
      security problems surface, and make it appears as if MS is pushing
      unfinished product out in the open once again.