Yahoo Calendar

  • Rajat Malik
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
      I am using Rogers Yahoo!

      I switched to the new Yahoo! Mail Beta some time ago. I haven't been
      able to access the new START PAGE or the Yahoo! Calendar strip at the
      bottom.

      How can I get it to show these new features?
    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006
        I'm guessing they roughly follow the AT&T update schedule.

        -----

        Come and visit my 360°

        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006
          What farm is your account on? It probably hasn't been updated yet.
          Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do but wait. I know how you feel,
          I waited over 2 months to see the new home tab & calendar strip!

          IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)