Re: upgraded and with a bug

  • gregwpruitt
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
      FYI - On f552 with version 0.4.0 - The pink ribon is there. It also
      seems to be taking an extremely long time (aka 10s) for the mail page
      to load. Its been doing this a few days now - every time i goto
      mail.yahoo.com

      Greg

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, turner_727 <turner_727@...> wrote:

      > f308 is now on version 0.4.0 build 314.34 09/23/2006 01:55am.
      >
      > I had the breast cancer ribbon once, but I haven't seen it since.

    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
        I wonder why this message took so long to go through?

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        Sasafrass wrote:
        > 372 was FINALLY upgraded too!! YEY!! Now I can play with the new features ;)

        > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
        >

        > Liz Yumrutepe wrote:
        >
        >> f373 upgraded to v0.4.0//314.34//23sep06 155am - database is updated
        >>
        >> one main problem is that at the bottom where the calendar bar is there
        >> shows the error message "there was an error loading your calendar retry"
        >>
        >> didn't notice the upgrade untill I realized that my inbox display was
        >> reset
        >> the spam folder is much bolder than before
        >>

        >> "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • turner_727
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
          Come to think of it, I may have been blocking pictures when I was loading the mail page.

          But I did notice that it took a lot longer to load the page initially.

          So, is there anyone who's not upgraded yet? I'm curious....