Re: [Y-Mail] AIDS login

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
      The pink ribbon is for breast cancer awareness.

      IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

      Guillaume wrote:

      > Just logged in my Yahoo Mail and the AIDS sign displayed instead of
      > the bouncing guy.
      >
      > The official AIDS is December 1st though...not sure I understand this one

    • James
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
        I saw the new login on my free account (f906, V0.4.0) (I don't use
        this account but i did look thru it to preview the new version's
        features b4 it gets to MY att account) and I don't really like the
        ribbon. I'm not against the cause or anything, it's just the Y! guy
        bouncing on the ball was cool, funny, and unique; and a pink ribbon
        really can't properly take on the role of Y! mail beta greeting icon.

        Just my take on it ;)

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

        > The pink ribbon is for breast cancer awareness.

        > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
        >

        > Guillaume wrote:
        > >
        > > Just logged in my Yahoo Mail and the AIDS sign displayed instead of
        > > the bouncing guy.
        > >
        > > The official AIDS is December 1st though...not sure I understand
        this one

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
          I'm sure it's only temporary ;)