Yahoo busy icon

  • marciobenisti
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      Have you seen the new yahoo busy icon (logging into waiting page) ?
      The little boy has been replaced by a pretty strange animation !
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
        You mean the Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon? I thought it was pretty cool.

        -Paul.

        Have you seen the new yahoo busy icon (logging into waiting page) ?
        The little boy has been replaced by a pretty strange animation !

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Brent
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
          It's not strange. It is a breast cancer awareness ribbon.

          On 10/3/06, marciobenisti <marciobenisti@...> wrote:

          > Have you seen the new yahoo busy icon (logging into waiting page) ?
          > The little boy has been replaced by a pretty strange animation !

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
            You mean the pink bow? That's because it's breast cancer awareness month.

            IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
              I really didn't know that. This image is not used in Brazil. Here is
              a different symbol.
              I'm sorry...

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
                That's right. I didn't know that.
                I don't live in the USA, so I have never seen that image. In Brazil,
                the image that represents the breast cancer awareness is totally
                different.
                I apologize for my previous post.