Re: [Y-Mail] Y-Mail Beta Updates database

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hey, Greentea,

      I sure hope that 3.3 isn't that "buggy," since I'm running it every 20 to 30 minutes! LOL I'd think that if a program was extremely buggy, that the team would do everything in its power to get its user a more stable program.

      I'm going to hope that the reason for the lag is that perhaps they're testing all three versions against each other for some reason?

      I know that some people are sick of the update thread, but at this point, I'd like to know the reasoning. Because I too had been on a "old" beta version while others were using the new version. Currently, on farm f308, I am running version 3.3, and was surprised to find that there is already a 4.0 release.

      It seems like we find out about the releases by accident! I wish that the team would send a mass mail before a release, telling us about it, and also encouraging us to report if anything runs better or worse.

      Isn't that what a beta program is for???

      L8!
      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

      "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within."
      India Arie

      "Truth is anything I agree with"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj