Re: Free accounts updated first

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      By my somewhat pessimistic theory, AT&T users are updated LAST. I
      thought that plus accounts were first, with free in between, but maybe
      not. I don't think Y! tries to update free users over plus; maybe it
      is random servers?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, JATAI <jataivip@...> wrote:

      > I can't understand why free accounts are updated first. I have a
      free account at f606 with version 0.4.0 and my paid account at f372
      remains in an old version :'(