Free accounts updated first

  • JATAI
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      I can't understand why free accounts are updated first. I have a free account at f606 with version 0.4.0 and my paid account at f372 remains in an old version :'(

      I am so anxious to try the new calendar...

      JATAI, Jose
      Fortaleza, Brazil

    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        It's not that free accounts get updated first... When a farm is updated,
        all members on that farm get the update whether they're plus members or not.

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        JATAI wrote:

        > I can't understand why free accounts are updated first. I have a free
        > account at f606 with version 0.4.0 and my paid account at f372 remains
        > in an old version :'(
        >
        > I am so anxious to try the new calendar...
        >
        > JATAI, Jose
        > Fortaleza, Brazil

      • James
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
          By my somewhat pessimistic theory, AT&T users are updated LAST. I
          thought that plus accounts were first, with free in between, but maybe
          not. I don't think Y! tries to update free users over plus; maybe it
          is random servers?