Re: How are you reading this Group

  • Carlos Henriquez
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      I read it as a digest using filters. All the incoming mail from Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com goes to my Y! Mail folder. Then I can check it every two or three days.

      I started receiving a mail for every post but they were too much. Almost 30 a day. I rather digest mode because I get a lot of post at the same time and they are sorted by topic. It is very important to write the correct title in a mail post to have it work but everybody does it

      I don't know if the RSS feed comes sorted but if it's not, I recommend to read it as I do . Make a Y! Mail folder, a filter to send all the incoming mail to that place and digest mode to get it sorted.

      Y! people forgot about farm 533 by the way. I'm still on the build 253.17 7/21/2006. I've never thing the calendar in other way but the old one

      Carlos A. HenrĂ­quez Q.