Re: [Y-Mail] my other usernames...

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
      I added f518 to the database and updated all of these for you... Didn't know any dates for changes, so I only starred them.

      Michael 8-)

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        correct

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
        wrote:

        > Same here... I added your farm and starred it in the database. I
        assume you're on build 253.17?

      • Dane
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
          Yes, they are in the (reorg) only.

          Dane

          <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

          > Database updated? :(
          >
          > I don't understand ... it really isn't that hard. Goto
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/database , choose the reorg
          database, search for your farm with the search box, click edit, then
          enter the date you received the new beta under the appropriate label.

          > If your farm isn't there, you can add it to the list by clicking
          on "Add Record".

          > And if you don't see your version of beta listed, edit the table
          to create a new column, and be the first to add your farm on the
          list.

          > You can sort any column by clicking on its label, making it really
          easy to see which farms were updated first. This time around we'll
          know for sure if f318 really does get updated before anybody
          else :) , but it'll only work if we can keep the database accurate
          and up-to-date!

          > -----
          >
          > Come and visit my 360°
          > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006
            Thank you :) I was just getting a little frustrated, that's all ... probably won't see me rant like this again ...

            -----