Re: [Y-Mail] my other usernames...

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
      I added f518 to the database and updated all of these for you... Didn't know any dates for changes, so I only starred them.

      Michael 8-)

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        Should we delete the old database?

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
          correct

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
          wrote:

          > Same here... I added your farm and starred it in the database. I
          assume you're on build 253.17?

        • Dane
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
            Yes, they are in the (reorg) only.

            Dane

            <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

            > Database updated? :(
            >
            > I don't understand ... it really isn't that hard. Goto
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/database , choose the reorg
            database, search for your farm with the search box, click edit, then
            enter the date you received the new beta under the appropriate label.

            > If your farm isn't there, you can add it to the list by clicking
            on "Add Record".

            > And if you don't see your version of beta listed, edit the table
            to create a new column, and be the first to add your farm on the
            list.

            > You can sort any column by clicking on its label, making it really
            easy to see which farms were updated first. This time around we'll
            know for sure if f318 really does get updated before anybody
            else :) , but it'll only work if we can keep the database accurate
            and up-to-date!

            > -----
            >
            > Come and visit my 360°
            > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

          • too_much green_tea
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006
              Thank you :) I was just getting a little frustrated, that's all ... probably won't see me rant like this again ...

              -----