Re: my other usernames...

  • James
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
      I've got 1 other Y! mail username which i check monthly to keep alive;
      I actually made it a Y! calendar reminder so I don't forget. Today
      when I checked it it's still on version 0.3.2 and it got bumped to
      f906. Dang when are they gonna give us the new version? Also, what's
      with this V0.4.0? Does it have any features V0.3.3 didn't have, and
      why did they suddenly jump by .7 rather than the prior .1 habit???

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dane" <daneroney@...> wrote:

      > OK, like who don't have more than one username? These "others" I look
      > at on Sundays only to keep 'em going.
      >
      > farms 332, 518, 555 - up to snuff with v. 0.4.0, b. 314.34 on 9-23.
      > f 504 has a different version 0.3.3 in b. 314.34 on 9-19.
      >
      > Dane,
      > mostly 555

    • Michael Taylor-Judd
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        I added f518 to the database and updated all of these for you... Didn't know any dates for changes, so I only starred them.

        Michael 8-)

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
          Should we delete the old database?

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
            Same here... I added your farm and starred it in the database. I assume you're on build 253.17?

            I've got 1 other Y! mail username which i check monthly to keep alive;
            I actually made it a Y! calendar reminder so I don't forget. Today
            when I checked it it's still on version 0.3.2 and it got bumped to
            f906. Dang when are they gonna give us the new version? Also, what's
            with this V0.4.0? Does it have any features V0.3.3 didn't have, and
            why did they suddenly jump by .7 rather than the prior .1 habit???

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Dane" <daneroney@. ..> wrote:

            > OK, like who don't have more than one username? These "others" I look
            > at on Sundays only to keep 'em going.
            >
            > farms 332, 518, 555 - up to snuff with v. 0.4.0, b. 314.34 on 9-23.
            > f 504 has a different version 0.3.3 in b. 314.34 on 9-19.
            >
            > Dane,
            > mostly 555

          • James
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
              correct

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
              wrote:

              > Same here... I added your farm and starred it in the database. I
              assume you're on build 253.17?

            • Dane
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                Yes, they are in the (reorg) only.

                Dane

                <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

                > Database updated? :(
                >
                > I don't understand ... it really isn't that hard. Goto
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/database , choose the reorg
                database, search for your farm with the search box, click edit, then
                enter the date you received the new beta under the appropriate label.

                > If your farm isn't there, you can add it to the list by clicking
                on "Add Record".

                > And if you don't see your version of beta listed, edit the table
                to create a new column, and be the first to add your farm on the
                list.

                > You can sort any column by clicking on its label, making it really
                easy to see which farms were updated first. This time around we'll
                know for sure if f318 really does get updated before anybody
                else :) , but it'll only work if we can keep the database accurate
                and up-to-date!

                > -----
                >
                > Come and visit my 360°
                > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

              • too_much green_tea
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006
                  Thank you :) I was just getting a little frustrated, that's all ... probably won't see me rant like this again ...

                  -----