my other usernames...

  • Dane
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
      OK, like who don't have more than one username? These "others" I look
      at on Sundays only to keep 'em going.

      farms 332, 518, 555 - up to snuff with v. 0.4.0, b. 314.34 on 9-23.
      f 504 has a different version 0.3.3 in b. 314.34 on 9-19.

      Dane,
      mostly 555
    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        Database updated? :(

        If your farm isn't there, you can add it to the list by clicking on "Add Record".

        And if you don't see your version of beta listed, edit the table to create a new column, and be the first to add your farm on the list.

        You can sort any column by clicking on its label, making it really easy to see which farms were updated first. This time around we'll know for sure if f318 really does get updated before anybody else :) , but it'll only work if we can keep the database accurate and up-to-date!

        -----

        Come and visit my 360°
        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
          I've got 1 other Y! mail username which i check monthly to keep alive;
          I actually made it a Y! calendar reminder so I don't forget. Today
          when I checked it it's still on version 0.3.2 and it got bumped to
          f906. Dang when are they gonna give us the new version? Also, what's
          with this V0.4.0? Does it have any features V0.3.3 didn't have, and
          why did they suddenly jump by .7 rather than the prior .1 habit???

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dane" <daneroney@...> wrote:

          > OK, like who don't have more than one username? These "others" I look
          > at on Sundays only to keep 'em going.
          >
          > farms 332, 518, 555 - up to snuff with v. 0.4.0, b. 314.34 on 9-23.
          > f 504 has a different version 0.3.3 in b. 314.34 on 9-19.
          >
          > Dane,
          > mostly 555

        • Michael Taylor-Judd
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
            I added f518 to the database and updated all of these for you... Didn't know any dates for changes, so I only starred them.

            Michael 8-)

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
              Should we delete the old database?

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
                Same here... I added your farm and starred it in the database. I assume you're on build 253.17?

                I've got 1 other Y! mail username which i check monthly to keep alive;
                I actually made it a Y! calendar reminder so I don't forget. Today
                when I checked it it's still on version 0.3.2 and it got bumped to
                f906. Dang when are they gonna give us the new version? Also, what's
                with this V0.4.0? Does it have any features V0.3.3 didn't have, and
                why did they suddenly jump by .7 rather than the prior .1 habit???

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Dane" <daneroney@. ..> wrote:

                > OK, like who don't have more than one username? These "others" I look
                > at on Sundays only to keep 'em going.
                >
                > farms 332, 518, 555 - up to snuff with v. 0.4.0, b. 314.34 on 9-23.
                > f 504 has a different version 0.3.3 in b. 314.34 on 9-19.
                >
                > Dane,
                > mostly 555

              • James
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
                  correct

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Same here... I added your farm and starred it in the database. I
                  assume you're on build 253.17?

                • Dane
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                    Yes, they are in the (reorg) only.

                    Dane

                    <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

                    > Database updated? :(
                    >
                    > I don't understand ... it really isn't that hard. Goto
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/database , choose the reorg
                    database, search for your farm with the search box, click edit, then
                    enter the date you received the new beta under the appropriate label.

                    > If your farm isn't there, you can add it to the list by clicking
                    on "Add Record".

                    > And if you don't see your version of beta listed, edit the table
                    to create a new column, and be the first to add your farm on the
                    list.

                    > You can sort any column by clicking on its label, making it really
                    easy to see which farms were updated first. This time around we'll
                    know for sure if f318 really does get updated before anybody
                    else :) , but it'll only work if we can keep the database accurate
                    and up-to-date!

                    > -----
                    >
                    > Come and visit my 360°
                    > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

                  • too_much green_tea
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006
                      Thank you :) I was just getting a little frustrated, that's all ... probably won't see me rant like this again ...

                      -----